Thursday, September 17, 2015

Erin Lillich #14 on the 2015 Covered Bridge Art Studio Tour stop Oct 9-11th



EDEN FARM
 
Eden Farm soaps are all natural, hand crafted artisan soaps made from scratch using the cold process method. I make my soap in small batches because this allows me the ability to create many different combinations of lovely oils, botanicals, clays and essentials oil blends that when combined with goat’s milk, provide a wonderful cleansing, nourishing and moisturizing experience. I started making soap, lotion bars and lip balms for family & friends and found I loved the whole creative experience. When I’m making soap I imagine how this particular soap will look and feel. All the while I am enveloped by the scent of the essential oil blend. It’s a bit of heaven. It’s also become such a joy for me to share my soap beyond just family and friends. I thrive on the interaction with new and returning customers. It’s a wonderful connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment