Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Deb Rolfs #19 on the Covered Bridge Art Studio Tour stop Oct 10-12th



Deb Rolfs – Artist Statement
Painting is challenging, therapeutic and relaxing for me.  I am inspired by color, and incorporate bold colors in my paintings.  I try to convey warmth, optimism and fun in my paintings.  While I love the process of painting – creating and watching the painting unfold,  my greatest joy in painting is when someone else enjoys the piece.
I am primarily self-taught, but have gained valuable insight from my mother, and watching/learning from other experienced artists.
I am a Board Member of the Cedarburg Artists Guild and a member of Wisconsin Visual Artists.
My original oil and acrylic paintings can be seen at the the Pink Llama Gallery and the Main Street Gallery in Cedarburg,  as well as the Art and Soul Gallery and the Meritage Restaurant in Milwaukee. 

www.debrolfs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment