Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Susan Burden #19 on the Covered Bridge Art Studio Tour stop Oct 10-12th



Susan Burden
Inspiration comes from the interconnectedness of life. Everything is alive and constantly changing. I strive to interpret that feeling in the form of pastels,colored pencil and mixed media.I hope your eyes and hearts feel drawn into my interpretations. ! My art journey started in the Midwest where I earned a fine arts degree. Moving to Boise Idaho, I experienced the High Desert mountains and
foothills. While in Boise, my artwork was featured and purchased at
several local galleries. The next chapter in my life found me discovering
the Upstate area of New York. I have had the opportunity to be in
collections in NYC and Saratoga Springs. “Nothing is as Constant as Change”...I am now happily creating in Grafton, WI. As a member of the Cedarburg Artists Guild I have been accepted in juried shows at the Cedarburg Cultural Center. I also haveworks at The Pink Llama Gallery, Cedarburg Art Museum and the Museum of Wisconsin Artists in West Bend. ! My journey continues. Sincere thanks to you for being a part of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment